Friday, December 9, 2011

Day9-12 Tags of Christmas with Tim Holtz!

I have to admit, it makes me sad to think there are only 3 more tags to go for this year!  It's been so much fun trying new techniques, stretching my imagination and managing to get a tag finished each day. Last year I wasn't able to keep up LOL 
Today's Tag is actually going to be a gift tag, it will go on my Best Friend's Christmas Gift...can't say what I'm giving her because she reads my blog now and then ;-)   I used a Holly border stamp that I got years ago when I was a Club Scrap Member, a "To-From" stamp that I bought at the dollar store, Tim's Limited Edition Christmas Distress Inks, Walnut DI, Tim's mini Bird die, Tim's Tattered Banner Die, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder and a piece of corrugated from my stash. 
I really really wanted to make a Cardinal like Michelle did on Tim's blog, however I kept messing up and after three tries settled on a plain red bird. 
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. How cool is this tag?!? The mini tag, the bird, the stamped image, and of course the trim...you got me on that trim...long and lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of tag on tag.... this is a beautiful gift tag with super rich colors.

    ReplyDelete