Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 3- 12 Tags of Christmas with Tim Holtz!

And again Sir Tim amazes us all! I drooled over his tag, read the blog and then sat here and thought hmmm I don't have that stamp, I don't have the cut and dry felt or foam, no re-inkers either. BUT, I do have that Christmas Embossing Folder! I embossed the upper portion of my tag, then cut another identical tag so I could emboss the lower portion. I then used my waterbrush and waterpainted each letter with my Distress Inks..I've decided I will get that stamp before trying one like this again...it was hard to paint each raised letter LOL  Next I went over the whole tag with the blender tool and Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, the tag was too bright for my liking. Once this was done I sprayed the tag with Perfect Copper Perfect Pearls Mist..WOW! This was the first time I ever used PPMist and I love the stuff!  I added a band of twine where I had to adhere the bottom portion of the tag, added my greenery and holly berries then topped it off with Tim's Believe token and some red tulle.
Thank you for looking!

2 comments: