Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2- 12 Tags of Christmas with Tim Holtz

Don't you just love Tim's day 2 Tag? So elegant looking! Because I used a Reindeer in my day 1 tag I decided to use a snowman on my day 2 Tag.  Again I didn't have all of the supplies Tim used so I improvised..it did my brain good to sit and figure out how to make my own "resist" paper and it worked out quite well I think.  For my snowman I used Tim's Snowman Texture Fade, simply cutting him out of the cardstock after embossing. I was very inspired by Tim's use of twine on the tree truck today and just HAD to do it!  I used rusty jingle bells for my embellishments along with twine, a homespun bow and a wee mulberry paper flower.
Here it is:

I finished my tag this evening while following Mario on facebook for his BTS thread, if you haven't checked it out, you might want to. It's a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag Chell you can give this one to me
    Love Donna

    ReplyDelete