Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day7-12 Tags of Christmas with Tim Holtz!

Tim's tag today is drop dead gorgeous! I do believe it is my favorite one so far.  Again I didn't have the supplies he used so I improvised LOL  I really thought I had a fair variety of his products...silly me! My wish list is getting longer and longer by the day :-)  For today's tag I really enjoyed using darker colors (darker are my favorite), it's a fairly simple tag but I do like it.  I crinkled my tag up and then inked it with Walnut Stain & Iced Spruce Distress Ink. I embossed the right edge with one of Tim's Christmas edge embossing folders then gently inked it with Festive Berries. I LOVE Tim's limited edition winter ink colors!  I cut some greenery with a punch, added some red bling to the stamped image, a metal snowflake to the greenery then added a rusty jingle bell to the twine at the top.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I love the embossed greenery on the side...great background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I think this tag is absolutely beautiful. the colours you have chosen are so subtle - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete