Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day12- 12 Days of Christmas Tags with Tim Holtz!

I do believe this is my favorite of all of my Tags. It's simple but I think it's very pretty.  I was going to put the word "snow" but I'm wishing for snow so put "wish" .  I don't have Tim's Tissue Paper (yet) so I made my own with plain white tissue paper, Tim's music sheet stamp and adhered it to my Tag with Ranger's Glue and Seal. I had already applied Distress Ink to the tag in Iced Spruce (oh how I love that color!).  I cut the ornament using Tim's Die along with his mini snowflake mover and shaper. I used Ranger Silver Embossing Powder on the ornament and on the Snowflake. I put a piece of Tim's music note paper from his Seasonal Paper Stash behind the ornie and filled the snowflake opening with Ranger's Glossy Accents. I don't have Platinum or Silver Stickles so dotted Glossy Accents around the edge of the tag then sprinkled Martha Stewart's Sterling Silver glitter on it.I'm sad that 12 Days of Tags is over but glad that Tim and Mario "might" get a bit of rest now. They do so much for us Crafters...those Fellas are pretty special! 
Thanks for Looking

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and shiny!!! I love the background you choose! The ornament is great in metal!!!

    ReplyDelete