Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day10-12 Tags of Christmas with Tim Holtz!

I had such a blast doing today's tag! I didn't get started on until this evening because we had errands to run, the whole time in town I kept thinking about the tag LOL  I'm obsessed!  I used one of Tim's Music sheet stamps for my background, along with some yummy Walnut Distress Ink, a holly stamp from Club Scrap and Ranger Clear Embossing powder.  I used Tim's Seasonal Stash papers for my Fragment images and loved doing the image transfer..fun, fun, fun!  I didn't have Facets so used Tim's Fragments instead. Cut the Tattered Banner from Tim's Seasonal Stash, added his Believe token, a piece of punched greenery and a rusty jingle bell. I sprayed the whole tag with Perfect Pearl Mist in Copper. 
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely tag - such subtle colours, I am so sad too that the tags are coming to an end, I've made every tag so far with next to no supplies and had such an extraordinary time - I didn't know I could make stuff so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete