Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Simon Says Stamp- Holiday Blog Hop Challenge

I love making things for the Holidays, especially Christmas! I had to jump in on this challenge, perfect excuse to get in the Christmas mood :-) For this Challenge I decided to use my stamping/paper supplies to create a Christmas Wreath.

I created a digital layout for Edwin and Tilda to skate on, printed it on heavy cardstock and then adhered it to Chipboard for sturdiness. I used one of my favorite Magnolia Stamps from Simonsaysstamp, Edwin and Tilda Skating. I colored them with my Copics, cut them out and adhered them with very thick glue dots to allow a bit of shadow behind them. I used Ranger Stickles on Tilda's collar and cuffs for a bit of sparkle. The Flowers are cut from Basic Grey Papers using Tim's Tattered Florals Die in my Cuttlebug. I added some Stickles to the edges of the petals and used Basic Grey Opaline half pearls in the centers. I finished the wreath off with some sheer ribbon.
and a close up
Thank you for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation Michelle, I love the scene you've created fot Tilda and Edwin.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete