I decided to work with a 4x4 Stretched Canvas. I cut my flower parts using Tim's die and my Cuttlebug. I inked one side of each flower with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and painted the other side with Light Roseberry Acrylic Paint. Once the ink and paint were dry I ran the largest and smallest flowers through my cuttlebug using a Script Embossing Folder that had been inked up with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also inked the edges of the pink petals with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I ran the brown flower though the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, then lightly ran some of the paint across the top and sanded it once dry. After punching holes in the centers of the flowers I wrapped some fuzzy fiber around the back of a screw brad, put the brad through the flowers then trimmed the fuzzy fiber to my liking. I did up a digital layout using Maya's Steampunk Kit from Scrapbookgraphics, adhered it to the canvas using Glossy Accents, inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I adhered brown Ribbon to the edges of the canvas with Glossy Accents then added my Tattered Grungepaper Flower.
Thank you for Looking!