Thursday, October 10, 2013

CC102 with Tim Holtz-Day2


WOW! I just can't tell Ya'll how exciting this class is!  Like many others I didn't have all of the supplies on hand that Tim used so I'm a wee bit behind on my homework...but I'm staying at it and hopefully tomorrow my other supplies will be here so I can catch up. Here is a group shot of what I've done for day 2 so far:

1. Mixed Media
2.Embossing through
3.Stencil Sketching
4.Ink Monoprint
5.Paint Monoprint
6.oops, this is Faux Cracked Glass and it's actually for Day 3 (stay tuned for the rest of day 3)

If you want to learn how to really get the most out of your Distress Products, you really need to check out this class. You have lifetime access to these excellent lessons from Tim. Check it out at OnlineCardClasses .

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment