Saturday, March 30, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 with Tim Holtz-March

Here is my Tag for Tim's 12 Tags of 2013 March Challenge.  I've been out of town and wasn't sure I'd be able to finish it in time...call me the homestretch wonder LOL 

I don't have Tim's Bunny or Fringe Dies so I had to do some improvising.  I cut the fringe myself and it shows!  If you haven't been following Tim's 12 Tags of 2013 you should check it out on his Blog.

I'm not sure why my Bunny looks pink (perhaps the lighting in my craft room), because I colored him with Copper Distress Metallic Stain. 

The supplies I used are:
Tim's Tag and Bookplate Die
Tim's Styled Labels Die
Tim's Tattered Banners Die
Tim's Papillon Stamp
Tim's Seasonal Paper Stash
Tim's Trim
Distress Ink
Distress Stains

Thank you for looking!




1 comment:

  1. That bunny is adorable standing like that! Great take! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete