Tuesday, October 30, 2012

12 Tags of 2012- October

I don't own any Tim Holtz Halloween stuff, or at least I didn't until I won a prize on Tim's Blog a couple of weeks ago :-)  Thank you SO much Tim, I love the papers, tinsel, muse tokens, chit chat stickers and bingo game pieces! Here's a photo of my prize (from Tim's blog)
I was worried I might not get this month's tag done because my laptop died on me 2 weeks ago. I will never buy a 17 inch HP again unless they start putting more powerful fans and graphic cards in them.  I'm back online now, still installing all of my programs and getting used to windows 7...I was a vista girl before LOL  

On to my Tag...again THANK YOU to Tim and Mario for this awesome gift which I used to make my Tag. I also used Distress Ink in Black Soot and Vintage Photo along with Tim's Bookplate and Tag die.  Be sure to stop by Tim's Blog and check his out!



Happy Halloween Everyone!




3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!!! Love the halo effect! Tim is so generous...you got great loot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! The tag is fab. Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning some product from Tim! Your tag looks fabulous. I can't believe you didn't own Tim products before the way you were rocking the grunge.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete