Monday, June 25, 2012

Grandma's Brag Book

I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Little Darlings Collection by Graphic45!  I adore these papers, the images remind me of family photos from when my Brothers and I were babies and I can't help but smile everytime I look at them.  I used paper from both the 12 x 12 and the 8x8 Paper Pads along with the chipboard Embellishments, Weathered Wood Distress Ink, Seam Binding and the Bind-It-All to create this mini album.  I'm entering this album into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog for their Anything But a Card Challenge.   Here is a photo of the Cover and a few of the inside pages. There are 20 inside pages in total.

Thank you for looking!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous mini album Michelle, I love the soft pastel colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete