Monday, January 10, 2011

CC Challenge #26- Rusted Grunge

This week's Sudio L3 Compendium of Curiosities Challenge is Rusted Grunge. 
Rusted Grunge...a big favorite of mine!!  Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I decided to do a Love themed Tag.  I have always loved rusty metals so it's fun to incorporate the rust technique into my Painting and my Paper Creations.  List of products used is below:
Supplies:
Ranger #8 Craft Tags, Tim Holtz Grungeboard Shapes, Tim Holtz Gears, Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany, Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy,Black Soot, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, Pine Needles, Tim Holtz Salvage Stickers, Miscellaneous Ephemera and Trinkets from my stash.

Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't able to link in your lovely tag before the challenge closed. Our satellite service has been wonky all week, too, and we don't even have bad weather to blame. Your art is beautiful, and I hope you'll join in for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete