Sunday, December 12, 2010

Still following Tim and his Tags!

I had such a blast doing this one!  I'm behind by a couple of tags (not including today's), but couldn't wait to post this one.  I don't have Tim's Snowman Die but I do have his Snowman stamp for the Mini Holiday's 2 Collection so I stamped him on grungepaper, painted him with acrylic paint and built him up.  I also used a Street Lamp Stamp that I have from another stamp company, and a little pinecone stamp I had in my stash.  I absolutely love his idea of recycling the packaging from his Dies. I've saved all of my packaging from Tim's products because it just looks so cool LOL  Well I stayed up late tonight (2a.m.) so I could see Day 12's Tag (sniff sniff, so sad it's the last day), and I need to get my self to bed since the Ducks, Horses, Dogs, Chickens and Cats will be ready for breakfast in a few hours.  Here's my version of the Day Ten Tag:


3 comments:

  1. Dear Michelle,
    occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. this tag is really lovely! you did a great job in searching alternatives to what Tim used. And those ribbons are gorgeous! Warm wishes! france

    ReplyDelete